Re: [IP] Changing from Humalog to Novolog

> Brent, I had my pharmacist tell me that about 1% of the diabetic
> can't take Novo insulins.  You and I must be part of that percentage.

And me too.  I am allergic to Novo insulins.  They make me horribly ill.  I
think it has something to do with one of the buffering agents that they use.
I haven't tried Novolog though, but I am not taking any chances since
Humalog is working so well for me.

-- Sherry