[IP] fibroid surgery and most recent HA1c was 6.4%!

Hi everyone,
I realize this is a little off topic, but my gyn says
I should have surgery to remove my fibroid, it's major
surgery, at least 4 weeks recovery.  Anyone else had
this?  Please reply off post.
The good news is my HA1c was 6.4% with hardly any
hypos !  My last A1c before pumping was 6.7 with
almost daily hypoglycmia.  I am so happy about this
Thanks to everyone on this list for helping me
countless times with my questions about pumping.

Anna in Seattle
dx'd 05/80 age 11
pumping since 05/08/03, paradigm

Do you Yahoo!?