[IP] Quick Set Failures.

I previously responded to this but I don't remember if I saw my response
in the digest.  So I'll briefly put it in again. Before changing infusion
sets, TRY NOVOLOG!  My daughter was having problems with her quick set.
It was recommended to me (NOT by my doctor, they never heard of this
idea!) to try Novolog instead of Humalog.  It is believed by some that
Novolog absorbs better than Humalog.     My daughters's  been using it
almost 2 weeks without any problems.  Her numbers have been great and I
have not had to change her set due to high numbers.  THe quick set w/
Humalog, in 5 months time, lasted the entire 3 days maybe once in 5
months.   She was swimming yesterday and part of her infusion set tape
came loose.  I thought for sure it wouldn't last the 3 days.  But it
did.  The tape was 1/3 loose and it still lasted the 3 days with great
numbers. It may not work for everyone, but, hey, why not!   Give it a
shot!!!!