Re: [IP] lab tests and nurses!

I understand the natural instinct of a mother bear for its cub.  Personally
though, I don't keep track of my microalbumin levels I just count bubbles.

Seriously though, I do keep track of my Creatanine, which surprisingly has
gone from 3.3 down to 1.9.

Sorry for your bad experience with the nurse.  Knock on wood my nurses and
techs have been very good people to me.

Best luck,