[IP] lab tests and nurses!

Taylor (12 dx 3-9-99, pump 3-6-00), had a microalbumin test today.  His came
back at 35 (norm <20).  I couldn't get through to his Dr as I was sleeping
(work nights), so I will call in the AM.  Has anyone else had to deal with
this yet and if so what are they doing about it?

PS: The nurse who worked for our Dr today made me so angry!!  She acted as
though I was an alien for wanting the tests done, and like an idiot when she
left the message.  Can anyone tell I did not get enough sleep today--should be
a long night as I am now leaving for work, until 6 am).