[IP] Re: Disney Vacation

Hi Everyone

I was at the Magic Kingdom last week, and I went to get on the Alien
 Encounter ride, and there was a sign posted, that anyone wearing a medical
device that
the ride could interfere with it because of the electronic rays, something
 like that, I never did get a chance to get on, I was just going to take the
off and let my husband hold it, while I rode, but never got back to ride, but
I did appreciate the warning, because you never know, how these different
rides could interfere with the pump.  Just thought I would pass this on.