Re: [IP] Was: Re: Got Islets? ---Childrens Conference Now: research news?

Here's the knowledge i have from my CDE. Islet transplants are available,
great news,
however, one must take the anti rejection drugs forever. Bad news, the
immune system
is jeopardized for life.

Not a great thing unless you have to.