Re: [IP] Was: Re: Got Islets? ---Childrens Conference Now: research news?

> Children from all over the United States that have Diabetes were selected
> to go speak in front of congress. There mission was to ask congress to
> delegate more funds for research to finding a cure for all of us. One
> hundred and eighty eight children were selected and they all traveled to

  Speaking of research, when my son was first dxd the results of the islet
cell transplant study in Canada had just been released.  They said next they
would be doing the same transplant research here in the US.  That was over
three years ago and yet I haven't heard any more news on this.  Does any one
here know any details?