Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:23:09 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Got Islets? ---Childrens Conference

On another note, I was apartment hunting in DC with my boyfriend (he's
to Georgetown in the fall for grad school) and we were walking around near
 the White House on Saturday around 6pm. We came across an area in front of
DC Government building that had a stage where above it said JDRF. I know
Children's Congress is going on and I was wondering if anyone knew what
was all about. I was so upset that I had missed whatever it was! It was
the BBQ thingy that was going on.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992