Re: [IP] Re: Pain with inserter

No, you didn't receive the wrong info on your end.  It just seems that some
CDEs running around out there are teaching people to walk (serters) before
they crawl (manual insertion).  =)

If the inserters fail and work improperly, people who haven't been taught to
do a manual insertion are at a significant disadvantage.