RE: [IP] Re: Nutrition news vs. nutrition news focus

Cindy [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> My apologies!  The mail program I use doesn't allow me to click on a
> link and instead of copying and pasting the address you listed, I
> just typed in "nutritionnews.com" instead of
> "nutritionnewsfocus.com."  Big difference.  Again, my mistake and
> please accept my apology.

No problem and no apology necessary.  One of the problems with URLs is that
so many are similar.  It's an easy mistake to make.  For example, compare
http://www.whitehouse.gov and http://www.whitehouse.com (caution - the
second is pornographic!).

Jim Handsfield