[IP] Re: Nutrition news vs. nutrition news focus

>>"Handsfield, James H. (PHPPO)" <email @ redacted> wrote:
No mention of either of the people Ms. Kress referred to.  I suspect she's
thinking of a different organization.<<

My apologies!  The mail program I use doesn't allow me to click on a
link and instead of copying and pasting the address you listed, I
just typed in "nutritionnews.com" instead of
"nutritionnewsfocus.com."  Big difference.  Again, my mistake and
please accept my apology.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah, dx at age 9, pumping since 6/99