[IP] Re: Newbie using Silhouettes

.<<<<<<<  However, I found through experience that it NEVER hurt to
insert these needles, as long as they are.  So now I pick my angle and
push them in quickly.  I no longer have the problem I used to have of
bent or kinked cannulas.  I like the Sils and have never used the
inserter.  It just takes a little experience to get some confidence in
using them.  Don't get discouraged.  And good luck with pumping!

Julie      Paradigm since July 2002>>>>>>>>>
You are another very lucky lady!
It never hurt you to put those long needles in??  Wow.
Another YMMV thing for sure.
9 times out of 10 mine were very painful and the other 1 time was
It's such a good thing we have choices as pumpers.

pumping since 08-00