[IP] RE: newbie with Sillhouette infusion sets

<<<<<<<<: "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE:  newbie with Sillhouette infusion sets

OK, here's what I do. I mentally picture the angle I need to use (30
degrees), I count to three and I go for it.  If you hesitate, and think
about it too much it is a big needle, and I find for me it tends to make
me aim more crooked.  I have never had a bad site from a misguided
insert, since I began using Sils about two years ago.>>>>>>>>>>

Laura I think you are one very lucky lady.
I had many many bad and very painful sites using those long needles
sideways and I hated it every time I had to do it.  I almost quit
pumping over it.  Once I tried the ultraflex I'd never go back to the
And again as with all things pumping,

pumping since 08-00