[IP] Got Islets? ---Childrens Confrence

My Mom sent me a box of goodies from the recent JDRF Confrence. In it was a
black baseball cap. On the front it says: got islets?  it is written just like
the got milk ads. On the back written above the back opening in smaller
 lettering it says: diabetes sucks. I love the hat! I think its great!I had to
with you all.

On another note, I was appartment hunting in DC with my boyfriend (he's going
to georgetown in the fall for grad school) and we were walking around near
 the White House on saturday around 6pm. We came across an area in front of the
DC Government building that had a stage where above it said JDRF. I know that
Children's Congress is going on and I was wondering if anyone knew what that
was all about. I was so upset that I had missed whatever it was! It was near
the BBQ thingy that was going on.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992