[IP] dumb move

well is this a first?  I was in a hurry changing my
site (i had people coming to possibly buy my house)
and I forgot to pull the needle out of the quick set.

Later in the day(about 4 hrs) I'm  thinking: why is
this site bothering me so much? There is the blue
needle sticking out of the set.  My question: Was I
getting insulin?  I had bolused for lunch and didn't
know if I should rebolus. My sugars were high but I
have been so stressed it was hard to figure.
Any one else have this experience?meg

Do you Yahoo!?