Re: [IP] Re: Nutrition News forward

Kress Family <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I used to subscribe to Nutrition News but soon discovered the
> ideas/information differ from many other reputable nutritionists and
> medical doctors.  For anyone who is unfamiliar with the "about page
> bio" from Nutrition News website, here it is:

I'm not sure I understand your point.  Are you suggesting that the person's
name or other background should be considered regarding the validity of
these posts?  What does it have to do with the information published by NNS?

FWIW, the views published by NNS are pretty much mainstream in the field of
nutrition.  Good source:  Nutrition for Dummies.  One of the best ever
written for the general public.

Jim Handsfield