[IP] Bone Scan

Well, after seeing several "bone breakers", one feels that my hip pain is
arthritis even though I'm 29 and very active (see, exercise is BAD for you).
Anyone out there had a bone scan?  Can you describe the process better than my
impatient orthopod?  Did you experience any issues with your pump?  How long
did the process take?  Anyone know any good rheumatologists in AZ?  I'm just
full of questions.

Thanks in advance,

diabetic 22 years, pumping for two, and refusing to stop working out until I
can't walk to the gym anymore...and then I'll just drive...