[IP] Paradigm Pump Battery

I have had the AAA Energizer e Alkaline Battery in my pump for 32 days now.
These e batteries are great. This is the 1st time I have gone more than 21
days on an Energizer. I will continue to leave this battery in my pump until I
get a warning.
What is the average number of days the Energizer Alkaline lasts? Has any other
battery that is an alkaline lasted longer than the e?
I wish there was a way to know how much life is left on a battery.

 Phyllis  email @ redacted,net