Re: [IP] quick set failures

Yes I have had problems, I just have not complained, because my blood sugars
have not been affected, just that the site hurts when that happens.

And yesterday, when it was time to change the site, when I pulled the cannula
out, I bled like crazy, that was a first for me, I was not happy about that,
I'm fine now. So I suppose there will be a few mishaps from time to time.