Re: [IP] glucose tablets

I posted this once already but it looks that it didn;t go through, I'm sorry
if it will be double.

Original message:
From: "Herman Weisman" <email @ redacted>

<<<can anyone tell me which glucose tablets are kosher>>>

Most commercial glucose tables on the market have non kosher ingredients.
However, in the case of an emergency DO NOT hesitate and consume which ever
is handy.  To plan ahead go into your local grocery and find some candies
that list Dextrose as their only ingredient (and of course some coloring)
and use those.  As pointed out earlier on this list, winkies or rockets are a
good choice.

Geffen Medical ltd. in Israel manufactures Glucose Tablets, certified kosher
by the Rabanut in Nazareth Elite.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes