RE: [IP] Re:Less Pain on Insertion with Quick Set

Hey-it still hurts me & I'm in my mid 30's and my buttock area...well let's
just say J-Lo?!

> My 9 year old is on the pump.  Lately, the insertion with the Quick Set
> has been hurting her.  It hurts just when I'm inserting it and sometimes,
> maybe, for 30-60 seconds later.   I'm using an area with plenty of
> tissue/fat. I'm using the buttocks area>>

My daughter is also 9 and uses the Quick-sets on her buttocks.  They also
 hurt her when they are inserted and for several minutes afterwards. So I
don't
think that this is unusual with your child.  She used to yell a me a lot
about