[IP] My trip across state

Today I had to go to a training having to leave at 6:30 AM across the state of
Michigan. When I went to check my blood sugar, I realized I didn't have my
glucometer. I thought "Awe Shucks" I will have to get another one at a
pharmacy - do the rebate thing, etc. Or maybe a pharmacy would have a meter to
do a test . . . Enrooted, I seen a internal medicine clinic and stopped there.
I explained the situation and they brought out a meter and let me test. I
asked what time they closed and the nurse told me to come back later. When I
came back to the clinic, She asked if I needed to borrow one thinking I had a
long way to go home. After testing again before supper, I explained that I
should be OK. That was really nice! There are some good people out there! I am
so glad things worked out for me today and it felt good to test to make sure I
was doing OK. Happy pumping Sharon B