[IP] One week pumping update

Well, it's been a week already of pumping with Animas IR1000 ( Novolog
with Comfort sets ) and my numbers are coming down nicely, average over
the week is 9.0 (162) with a single low reaction to talk about.  I'm very
pleased so far by the results.

The company service has been examplary out of the Montreal Office.
Auto-Control Medical is the rep company in Canada for Animas products.

My Doctor and CDE are excellent, my pump rep is a pumper herself.

Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted