Re: [IP] Less Pain on Insertion with Quick Set

Sandra, i have to assume that u are using the "IV prep" and letting it dry
tacky for about 30
seconds, and then installing the Quick Set. If you do not wait, several
thing could happen.
1. it might sting, dragging alcohol in with it.

2. it needs to get tacky, it very close to contact cement when done

hope this helps,