[IP] Pump Start

Just got back from my pump training - it was great!  The Minimed trainer was
very thorough, and the part I feared the most (the insertion) was painless
using the QuickSet with the Quickserter.  My starting basal rate is .9/hr
with a carb ratio of 1/10.  We'll see how it goes, but I am excited about
the start.  Thank you to those who offered kind words of support and advice.

-Justin Turner