Re: [IP] How to find a poster's addy

At 05:18 AM 6/23/2003 email @ redacted wrote:
 > On my emails, everyone's email address was up on the top line with there
 >but a couple weeks ago it dissapeared - then I realize that if I click on the
 >little sideways arrow at the top right hand corner it opened up the
screen and
 >had the address and about million other lines of weird info.

An easy way for all members to find an email address is to go to the
Member's Only area of our website. There you will find a complete members
list (labeled "All Members Profiles") which includes email addresses. See
this link for direct access:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/profiles/   Your user name is
your full email address. The password is pumper. If you have any problems
getting in, please contact the Help address below this message.