Re: [IP] How to find a poster's addy

Nope it depends on the format of how the screen looks.
Right now when I open up an email(from IP) this is what I see
>From  jhughey
Sent  Monday, June 23, 2003 10:12 am
To  email @ redacted
Subject  Re: [IP] How to find a poster's addy

 And on the screen where you see all your emails and click on the one you want
to open all I see is the persons name that sent the email and the subject.

 The only way to find the persons email(for me) is to click on the teeny tiny
arrow and it opens up a whole whack of confusing info and If I look throught
that it'll eventually have the senders email.

 Now with my Hotmail account it is on the very top line beside the senders name
- don't know why Shaw doesn't do the same.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm