Re: [IP] How to find a poster's addy

 On my emails, everyone's email address was up on the top line with there name
but a couple weeks ago it dissapeared - then I realize that if I click on the
little sideways arrow at the top right hand corner it opened up the screen and
had the address and about million other lines of weird info.

 It depened on your email company on whether or not you will see everyones email

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm