Re: [IP] Humor in testing

At 7:58 PM -0400 6/22/03, email @ redacted wrote:
>Was sitting on my bed, got the strip ready and pricked the finger, and put
 > the pricker down. I went to squeeze the finger, and a small jet of blood shot
>up and squirted on my glasses.
>Never has that happened before, nor have I ever anticipated it. At first I
>was surprised, then just fell over laughing. Several minutes later, I finally
>got around to doing the test without futher "oil strikes".

My "funny story" about testing was when I poked my finger and started
to push blood out one side and a site on the other side of my finger
was still open.   I had blood gushing out one side and squirting out
the other.  It shocked my wife so much with her thinking that I "had
gone clear through the finger" with that lancet.     ;>)

>Tina H. dxd 94, insulin 96, pumping 4/10/03
>Smile, it counts as exercise cause it takes more muscles to smile than it
>does to frown.

And I'm exercising as much as I can that way!     ;>)

Dxed '64, "reborn" 8/13/98