Re: [IP] Animas & Cozmo Pump Use

	I have been using a Cozmo since the beginning of May.  The
Cozmo is the first pump I have ever used, and I LOVE it.  The
advanced features of this pump are why I chose it.  It can do a few
things that no other pump on the market can do yet.  I have also had
no trouble with their customer service since I started using it.  My
problem was getting insurance approval for the thing to start with.
It took five months and I felt that Deltec could have done more to
make the process go faster.  I attribute that to the fact that Deltec
is VERY new to this market, and has a few things to figure out yet.
I would highly recommend this pump to anyone, especially if they make
good on their promise to have a BG meter that will send info to the
pump around the beginning of next year.

Please feel free to e-mail me off-list if you have specific questions.

>Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 05:43:26 -0500
>From: "margo2" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Animas & Cozmo Pump Users
>I would appreciate any feedback from users of Animas and Cozmo pumps as to
>any problems encountered with the use of either pump and ease of use. Would
>also appreciate any opinions as to how you've found customer service. Thanks
>in advance.

"Never offend people with style when you can
offend them with substance." --Sam Brown