[IP] Albuquerque pumpers

Katherine Nelson, could you please email me by Weds night? I
don't have your info anymore. Thanks!

Also, Brian C...what are you doing Friday afternoon? You're on my
"must meet someday" list. :)

I guess if I don't meet any IPers this time I'll try next time,
whenever that will be (with my luck it will be another 10yrs
before I make it out there again! LOL) It's just nice to put a
face to a name.

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-12.5, dx 11/96, pumping 11/99,
and 7 other blessings :)