From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 9:27 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Animas & Cosmo Pump Users

Margo,
Did you look for this info in the archives? There is a lot of info about
this.
Most of what I have read her has been positive about the Animas and Cosmo
 pumps. You might find less info about the Cosmo (Deltec), but their pump
hasn't
been available as long as Animas, so that would be the main difference for
fewer comments.

BarbaraB.

>...feedback from users of Animas and Cozmo pumps as to
any problems encountered with the use of either pump and ease of use. Would
also appreciate any opinions as to how you've found customer service. <