Re: [IP] FDA D'tronic Spat (long)

I believe one book is called "Not Milk" (instead of "got milk".)
It describes the politics around the use of growth hormones in dairy cows
and how the FDA  had at least one man from the dairy industry who took a
job at the FDA just long enough to cause the hormone to be approved for
use, even though they are very questionable. When the FDA got the hormone
use approved, the man went back to work for the dairy industry. That's not
really the only thing.. there are many many things outlined in the books. I
can't remember a lot of the details unfortunately. There are a couple of
other books about milk but I can't recall the names.

Can you recall anything about them?  Titles?  Authors?