Re: [IP] Life's Fairness and Standing In Line - MORE PERSPECTIVE

At 7:31 PM -0700 6/20/03, Brian Baggaley wrote:
>I agree with RoseLea.  I recommend Deb Butterfield's book: "Showdown with
>Diabetes"  You can get it on Barnes & Noble website (www.bn.com) for like $6
>right now.  The book opened my eyes to some new perspectives.

Good Book!   Bad URL!     ;>)    Instead, try the Book pages at I-P
and that way OUR website will get a little commission.   I've put the
link into a shortened URL but this has the association with I-P:

Their prices start at $3

George     ;>)