Re: [IP] RE: newbie with Sillhouette infusion sets

While the Sils needle does look a bit daunting, I find that I can easily
insert it manually with no pain. The inserter is ok, but manually is easier.

With the Sof sets, the needle looks less intimidating, but it was very hard
for me to insert manually, and uncomfortable to do so. The inserter is a must
for me for this type of set. No problem when I use the inserter. Just my
experience, yours may be different.

Most important, try the different sets, and use the type that works best for
YOU !, not what someone tells you to use, that is like being told what car you
must buy, or rather, when you buy a car, what color you will get.

Good luck and happy pumping