Re: [IP] frio

Here are some stockists in the US:
I got mine from readycare, they carry blue,
black,green ,burgundy ,red in all the available
wallets... I have noticed some of the other places
only care it in black + blue + I like the range of
colors available from this place. I had
no problem getting some in the colors I wanted.(duo
pen wallet(for vial,pen carrying) in green, and the
pump wallet in blue because I'm fashion concious(blue
looks good with everything). The pump wallet has a
special black thin waterproofing pouch(which I have no
idea what material it is actually made of)that you put
the pump in(before putting it in the cooler part) and
the velcroed outside pouch fits easily on a belt.
Barbara Ziegler <email @ redacted> wrote:
> The Frio cooling wallet is also available from a US
> company.  Unfortunately, I
> can't find my info on the specifics.  I looked
> everywhere it ought to be.
> Anyway, they advertise in the back of Diabetes
> Forecast, for those who want to
> check it out.  I got a small Frio and sewed a belt
> loop on it.  I have a MM
> 507C.   The pump fits fine, and I also put in the
> bottle of insulin that I
> carry.   I put the Frio on an elastic belt that goes
> easily over whatever I'm
> wearing.

Do you Yahoo!?