Re: [IP] RE: Disney World

I got an express pass for Disneyland in CA from AAA of MI when I booked
my trip.  They had some advantage where you could get the come back
times at more than one ride.  Apparently most express passes only let
you get one ride at a time.  When we were there in May though things
weren't really crowded and we didn't really need to use the express pass
part of the tickets as there wasn't a long wait line for any of the
rides, plus the temperature was great, not too hot or too cold.

Judi in MI