Re: [IP] Re: newbie with Sillouette infusion sets

Dear Yessi,
We went through a lot of hassle returning Animas Comforts for the Minimed
Sils to use the inserter and my 4 year old flipped out with the inserter!  She
made me hide it.  We only need to insert about 1/2 the needle though and I've
heard rumors that a shorter introducer needle will be on the market sometime
soon.  The needle is a little intimidating.  Good luck with your pump start!
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/2001 pumping 4/2003
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)