[IP] No subject line on some posts or Digest #xxx is it

> Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #350
> > Subject: [IP] Life's Fairness and Standing In Line
> >
> That was beautiful!  Too bad all Americans don't believe as you, the world
> would be a much happier and less lawsuit happy place. >

Does anyone have a clue, other than the writer of the post, as to what was
beautiful since we have had so many pro's and cons on the topic? NO subject
(one was in the replied-to-post but not the new post) and no reference to
what it was. I'm sure not going to search digest #350 or any other digest to
see which post this *may* refer to. However, I must say, an entire
longggggggg post was not included to eat up digest space. Thanks for
snipping - but please have a subject line and a relevant sentence or two. We
may or may not agree if we know what it is we're supposed to agree or not
agree to. (~_^)

Oh, now I've got it . . . it appears that the fasarta modulates the garbab
in such a phase relationship that the thrimaleen is forced to bast.  (from
Between Planets by Robert Heinlein)