[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #352

 HELP!! I am have recently graduated college and now have a full time job!!
YEAH! But now it is time for me to enroll in health insurance. I am confussed by
this process. What is the best for diabetic patients? HMO, PPO, ect? What advice
do you expierenced diabetics have? What do I need to look for specifically? If
anyone out there wants to help a confussed 22 year old diabetic, please email me
at email @ redacted THis site has come through with many helpful hints before
so I am sure someone out there will help now! Thanks again!!
-Heather

insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:

insulin-pumpers-digest Friday, June 20 2003 Volume 07 : Number 352

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] News from ADA ezMangaer Plus
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #350
[IP] Important Insulin Pump Question (reps wearing pumps)
Re: [IP] FDA D'tronic Spat (long)
Re: [IP] News from ADA ezMangaer Plus
Re: [IP] cold batteries
Re: [IP] also have sleep problems related to bg's
Re: [IP] FDA D'tronic Spat (long)
[IP] Re: EzManager plus
[IP] Re: EzManager plus
Re: [IP] FDA D'tronic Spat (long)
[IP] refrigerated batteries
[IP] TGIF Chat tonight in the Anytime Room
[IP] Pumpers in Albuquerque
Re: [IP] Frio Wallet
[IP] Life's Fairness and Standing In Line
Re: [IP] News from ADA ezMangaer Plus
[IP] well said !
[IP] Fw: well said !
Re: [IP] Life's Fairness and Standing In Line - MORE PERSPECTIVE
Profile of EFWilkins
Profile of Annie Hamm
Profile of Irene Dobronski

Profile of Mindy