[IP] Re: newbie with Sillouette infusion sets

I'm not sure how to post on the digest, but here's my question:

My pump start date is 6/25 (I'm excited!)  I'll be using the Sillouette
infusion sets with my MiniMed Paradigm.  These seemed to be the best choice
for me because I am small and slim.  My pump trainer said that the
Sil-serter was more trouble than it was worth, easier to insert by hand.
I'd sure appreciate any suggestions/encouragement on how to get started.  To
me, those introducer needles looked a heck of a lot bigger than my tiny
little 33 G syringes!  Any tips would surely be appreciated.  Thanks!

Yessi Palmer, Gig Harbor, WA