[IP] Disetronic and FDA

Hi, new to this site and I find it very open and interesting. Two things -
Yes, Roche actually purchased Disetronic earlier this year and as silly as the
FDA may appear on this there is usually a pretty solid reason for this type of
action. I spent some time on the FDA website today and there have been several
FDA warnings giving to Disetronic  over the last 16 months which forced them
to do this "field action". If you visit the FDA site - fda.gov ( I think) and
do a search for disetronic there is a lot to read.