[IP] frio

The Frio cooling wallet is also available from a US company.  Unfortunately, I
can't find my info on the specifics.  I looked everywhere it ought to be.
Anyway, they advertise in the back of Diabetes Forecast, for those who want to
check it out.  I got a small Frio and sewed a belt loop on it.  I have a MM
507C.   The pump fits fine, and I also put in the bottle of insulin that I
carry.   I put the Frio on an elastic belt that goes easily over whatever I'm

I have had problems with insulin denature-ing (is that a word?) in the heat.
Lilly says Humalog needs to be below 86 degrees F, and Novo says Novolog
should be below 95 degrees.  After 2 experiences with insulin losing potency,
I don't take chances.