[IP] Fw: well said !

----- Original Message -----
From: Connie Hutchings
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 6:50 PM
Subject: well said !
Well said Ryan !  I am 72 years young and have had diabetes for 60 years with
no special priviliges.  I have been on a pump for 2 years and it has helped me
a great deal.  I have 3 children, 8 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren.
Life is beautiful and with special care I hope to be here many more years.  I
give thanks to the care my parents gave me. They never treated me any
differently than my sister.  I can do anything any one else can do.  I even
went to nursing school and recieved my license at 42 years old. Stay happy and
keep pumping.    Connie