[IP] Pumpers in Albuquerque

My husband and I will be in Albuquerque, NM from 26-29 June (next
Thurs-Sun!) for my 20yr high school reunion. I was going to meet
with at least one IPer on that Friday for lunch (and btw, I need
you to resend me your phone number again, as my Outlook inbox has
somehow gone missing...all my emails, contacts, calendar dates
etc are GONE). Anyway...I was wondering if anyone else would like
to get together with us? We don't know what time/where we are
meeting yet but I'm sure we can come up with something! :) Email
me offlist so we can exchange numbers etc! Green chile here I
come! ;)

Take care, Kerri, mom to Shannon-12 3/4, dx 11/96, pumping 11/99,
and 7 other blessings :)
mailto:email @ redacted