[IP] refrigerated batteries

I don't put my batteries in the fridge because . . . In Michigan I know that
my glucometer freezes up (in winter - thank God that is not happening now) and
takes too long to warm up when I leave it in the car too long. I realize the
fridge is warmer than the freezer but it doesn't suit me any purpose to
refrigerate the batteries.
My batteries for my paradigm (2.0 version) have lasted me about 4 weeks - in
fact I kind of forget about it but do obsess about keeping batteries at work,
at home, in my purse - a.k.a. the black hole,  and in my car - just in case
and don't have to really worry but do. Batteries are  just one of those things
that You don't want to be caught with your pants down - so it is best to be
covered. But maybe in warmer temperature climates - refrigerated batteries is
needed but not generally in Michigan where "If you don't like the weather,
wait twenty minutes, it changes."
Happy pumping Sharon