Re: [IP] also have sleep problems related to bg's

I'm glad you brought this up.  I used to have problems when on Lantus and
Humalog early in the
modning if if was lower than 120. Going to bed at less than 180 might spell
trouble for me
the next day but not always. Since going on the pump it seems to have
leveled out a bit.
I need to end this at this time, but i will be back with more comments.

At 10:48 AM 6/20/03 -0700, you wrote:
> I too have sleep problems related to my blood sugars. If my bg is going
>up or down based on my dinnertime bolus still working or my last meal still
>being metabolized, I have trouble falling asleep until it's stabilized.
Also, I