Re: [IP] News from ADA ezMangaer Plus

At 2:27 PM -0500 6/20/03, Rodney F. Mead, Jr. wrote:
>     No anyone can use it, I do and I don't have a Animas pump. Love the info
>it give me, I will know more about the new ezManager Plus in the morning...
>setting up chat for the 1 of July in the Guest room at 9pm EDT... I did
>check the Animas website out there is info there to read.
>                             REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY
>                                                           Rodney

Yeahh!!!!!   Glad to hear of the EZ Plus getting past FDA.   There
are three different products here, EZ (ver 2?), EZ 3.0, and EZ Plus.
I bought the first one for use when I had a Disetronic H-tron and
found it very handy.  Too bad I couldn't get my Doc to Rx it.   I've
just downloaded EZ 3.0 and haven't used it enough to find where the
improvements are (I did start pumping with an IR1000 in Oct. 2002)  A
BIG Yeah! for the EZ Plus as that will now integrate IR data from the
pump (and hopefully some meters) to eliminate hand entry of data.

So EZ Manager is for anyone taking insulin, EZ Manager Plus is for
anyone with IR capabilities on one of their "bionic" parts.   I
wonder if I can get an increase the memory capacity of my brain cells
now?      ;>)