Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:16:37 -0700
From: "Brian Baggaley" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Important Insulin Pump Question (reps wearing pumps)

Very well spoken Rodney!  I think we should keep "reps wearing pumps" in
perspective.  I think I would react angrily if I heard a rep say "I know
what it's like..." But I think it is more helpful for the rep to be able to
explain their product (to the capacity possible) if they've used it for a few
days so they can explain more comprehensively to prospecitve customers how
OTHER pumpers use the product.  In other words, I think it's great that reps
wear them to help them empathize with customers, but NOT so they can tell us
they know what it's like or how to do things.  My 2 cents. ciao, Brian